Released Thursday 9th March 2017.
Story Etc. Episode 1: Inclusion is presented by Tom Crowley. The correspondents are Jenny Redmond, Eleanor Rushton and Tom Crowley. The episode was edited by Odinn Orn Hilmarsson, who also composed the music. Story Etc. is a production of Audioscribble and Crowley & Co.
- Marley's company, Naplew Productions, can be found at http://www.naplewproductions.co.uk/.
- Olivia can be found on Twitter at @oonyehara.
- Blue/Orange is a play by Joe Penhall. The production which Olivia saw starring Chiwetel Ejiofor premiered at the Cottesloe space at the National Theatre (now known as the Dorfman) in 2000, and then went to the West End in 2001.
- Olivia mentions Peaky Blinders, a BBC Two series created by Steven Knight.
- Olivia appeared in a production of Private Lives, a play by Noël Coward.
- "Emma Rice, we love you", Olivia is referring to the founder of Kneehigh Theatre and soon-to-be former Artistic Director of Shakespeare's Globe.
- Information on Paul and the Pansy Project can be found at www.thepansyproject.com.
- To keep up with Paul and his book Pansy Boy, follow Paul on Twitter at @thepansyproject.
- Queer Up North's website appears to have been hacked by pornographic spambots, so we're not going to link to it, but it was a Manchester-based arts festival celebrating all artistic disciplines within queer culture.
- You can read a 2015 Guardian interview with Paul here.
- Matilda's website can be found at matildaibini.com and she is on Twitter at @AstroMinx.
- Matilda and Tom met on the Royal Court Theatre's Young Writers Programme, which has now been replaced by a series of Writers' Groups. You can find out more and apply for these groups here.
- Matilda also briefly mentions the Soho Theatre's Writers' Lab, one of many of their new work development programmes. You can find out more and apply here.
- Matilda is now the Resident Writer at Graeae Theatre, who can be found at graeae.org.
WET DREAMS & SPRING MATTRESSES:
Written by Matilda Ibini, starring Abiola Ogunbiyi as Jero and Peter Wicks as Nik. Produced and directed by Andy Goddard and Tom Crowley. Features music by Odinn Orn Hilmarsson.
WET DREAMS FOOTNOTES:
- Matilda originally wrote Wet Dreams & Spring Mattresses for Papercut Theatre's XY Short Play Showcase.
VAULT FESTIVAL DIRECTORS:
- The Festival Directors are Mat Burt, Tim Wilson and Andy George.
- VAULT Festival 2017 ran from 25th January-5th March. More information can be found at vaultfestival.com.
- Arts Council England is an arts network and funding body which can be found at artscouncil.org.uk/.
- The Misfit Analysis won VAULT's People's Choice Award in 2016, produced by Access All Areas.
- Desiree Burch's play Tar Baby appeared at VAULT Festival 2016.
- VAULT Festival's Surge platform was a series of free workshops at VAULT Festival 2016.
- On the topic of nurturing new talent, Andy mentions the Soho Theatre, the BAC (Battersea Arts Centre) and the King's Head Theatre.
- Tim mentions Cameron Mackintosh, Kenny Wax and Andrew Lloyd-Webber, three of the biggest producers on London's West End.